TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Invitation from Supervisor
- Profile Request (employees and supervisors):
There are two ways to create a portal profile:
Invitation from your supervisor: Follow the invitation email instructions to create a profile.
Profile Request (including supervisors): Request a profile through the mnchildwelfaretraining.com website.
Invitation from Supervisor
Your supervisor may send you an email invitation to create your Training Portal profile. Follow the steps in the email to gain access to the Portal, you can create the University of Minnesota Guest Email Account via this link:
- Once you have completed Step 1, click “Log In” https://mnchildwelfaretraining.com/account/signup/ to sign into your Training Portal profile.
Profile Request (employees and supervisors):
Complete the profile request form.
Click “Login/Register” from mnchildwelfaretraining.com
- Click “Profile Request Form” from the new user section
- Fill out all details in the form. NOTE: Use your work email address so we can verify your information and approve your profile request.
After you submit, your request will be forwarded to the Training Academy staff to be reviewed. If your request has been approved, you will receive an email with instructions on how to finish setting up your profile.
IMPORTANT: If you haven’t created a UMN guest account, you will need to do so in order to login to the Training Portal. Learn how to create a guest account
Login to the portal as an existing user with your UMN guest account email and password
If you encounter any issues logging in as an existing user, it is likely due to your password and/or username. Learn how to reset your password
Finalize your portal profile information
Take a tour of the portal
IMPORTANT - complete step 6 of the tour to grant permission to Canvas